First Post

Tuesday, September 1, 2009 | |

Okay first post. What to say....

This is much harder than i thought, I'm not one for the written word. A few months back I decided to invest in a Digital SLR, I had never been really into photography, computers were my thing. As my interest in Photoshop and editing pictures increased I decided I needed to purchase a good camera (Canon Eos 450d).

Little did I know that Photography could become such an addiction, and and expensive one at that!

I've set up this blog because I want to post some pictures online as they are doing notthing saved on my computer and if i get some advice i would greatly appreciate it. I'm still getting use to the settings on the camera, so don't expect miracles and masterpieces at first.

I also recently started posting pictures on Boards.ie and the guys in the photography group there are so helpful, and post the most amazing pictures, it's a real motivation to keep taking pictures. I would highly recommend you check it out.

Also could someone recommend me some photo blogs to take a look at??

0 comments: